Choosing Your Photographer Will Be A Major Part of Your Wedding Plan, You Want A Photographer Have Enough and Artistic Vision to Create Something Truly Unique on Your Wedding Day

Friday, May 19, 2017

( FPJ ) Fernando Poe JR 'Ang Probinsyano' The Wedding LOVE STORY./ Coco Martin and Yassi Pressman as Cardo and Alyana Location at Fernwood Garden Tagaytay City Photo coverage by; Carlito Pullan
































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Pure Genius…. I think this would be perfect for a superb wedding. It looks so quick easy and inexpensive! I know what My fiancee is getting for our first wedding anniversary in Sept. I found a West Yorkshire Photographer in England they are perfectionist in their work and they are in my queue list ;)

    ReplyDelete